5. What is the best way to care for my Urban Lights candle?
Urban Lights candles have an average burn time of 60 hours if cared for properly. Here are some tips to get the most out of your candle.
• Always light your candle for 3 hours the first time to create an even burning candle.
• To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Before each burn trim the wick to 1/8″ to avoid black smoke and residue.
• Always remove wick debris.
• If the wick requires centering, readjust it to the center (only when the candle is unlit).
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
• Always burn on a flat, stable fireproof surface.
• Do not burn the candle when less than 1/4″ of wax remains in the glass.